Evidence-Based Clinical Orthodontics La revue.
Despite the ever-expanding array of orthodontic journals and textbooks available today, too many clinical decisions are based on either anecdotal evidence or the espoused treatment philosophy of the current luminary of the lecture circuit. The authors of this book take an unbiased approach to orthodontics by systematically reviewing the relevant clinical literature and analyzing the scientific evidence to help practitioners select the most effective and efficient modes of treatment. Each chapter addresses a specific topic by summarizing the literature, critically reviewing the evidence, and offering impartial recommendations that can be adopted by clinical practitioners. Topics include Class II and Class III malocclusions, wires and wire sequences, dental asymmetries, causes of root resorption, and retention strategies, among others. This timely text enables busy clinicians to acquire knowledge of the current literature and apply evidence-based orthodontics in their practices.
1. Introduction: Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Nikolaos Pandis, Daniel J. Rinchuse, Donald J. Rinchuse, James Noble
2. Early Intervention: The Evidence For and Against Daniel J. Rinchuse, Peter G. Miles
3. Bonding and Adhesives in Orthodontics Peter G. Miles, Theodore Eliades, Nikolaos Pandis
4. Wires Used in Orthodontic Practice William A. Brantley
5. Class II Malocclusions: Extraction and Nonextraction Treatment Peter G. Miles, Daniel J. Rinchuse
6. Treatment of Class III Malocclusions Peter Ngan, Timothy Tremont
7. Subdivisions: Treatment of Dental Midline Asymmetries Peter G. Miles
8. Evidence-Based Use of Orthodontic TSADs James Noble
9. The Effectiveness of Treatment Procedures for Displaced and Impacted Maxillary Canines Tiziano Baccetti
10. Orthodontically Induced Inflammatory Root Resorption M. Ali Darendeliler, Lam L. Cheng
11. Orthodontics and TMD Donald J. Rinchuse, Sanjivan Kandasamy
12. Orthodontic Retention and Stability Daniel J. Rinchuse, Peter G. Miles, John J. Sheridan
13. Accelerated Orthodontic Tooth Movement Eric Liou.
Read Evidence-Based Clinical Orthodontics complete books online for free. Reading Evidence-Based Clinical Orthodontics full free books online without downloading.
Looking up to the full article E-Books free download? Here you can read
Evidence-Based Clinical Orthodontics . You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. Enjoy and relax with full Evidence-Based Clinical Orthodontics Books Online.