Seltzer and Bender's Dental Pulp Info.
This comprehensive update of a classic text presents the latest research on the dental pulp and its interaction with other tissues, highlighting its central role in both local and systemic health. The second edition has been completely revised to incorporate new chapters featuring the most topical issues in research and clinical practice, including developments in stem cell research and pulpodentin regeneration, the effects of the aging process on the pulp, and the interdependent relationship of the pulp and restorative dental procedures. New contributors bring fresh perspective to topics such as pulpal infections, odontalgia, and the relationship between the pulp and periodontal disease. Each chapter provides an introduction to its major themes for the busy clinician or dental student as well as up-to-date, biologically based clinical recommendations for restorative and endodontic procedures. Practicing clinicians will find this information to be essential to providing accurate diagnoses and effective treatment.
1. Development of the Pulpodentin Complex
2. Formation and Repair of Dentin in the Adult
3. Pulpodentin Complex
4. Pulp as a Connective Tissue
5. Stem Cells and the Regeneration of the Pulpodentin Complex
6. Circulation of the Pulp
7. Dental Innervation and Its Responses to Tooth Injury
8. Pain Pathways and Mechanisms of the Pulpodentin Complex
9. Pharmacologic Control of Dental Pain
10. Pulpal Infections, Including Caries
11. Molecular Mediators of Pulpal Inflammation
12. Interrelationship of the Pulp and Apical Periodontitis
13. Repair of Pulpal Injury with Dental Materials
14. Caries, Restorative Dentistry, and the Pulp
15. Effects of Thermal and Mechanical Challenges
16. Interrelationship of Pulpal and Periodontal Diseases
17. Root Resorption
18. Aging and the Pulp
19. Differential Diagnosis of Toothache: Odontogenic versus Nonodontogenic Pain
20. Interrelationship of Pulp and Systemic Disease
Read Seltzer and Bender's Dental Pulp complete books online for free. Reading Seltzer and Bender's Dental Pulp full free books online without downloading.
Looking up to the full article E-Books free download? Here you can read
Seltzer and Bender's Dental Pulp . You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. Enjoy and relax with full Seltzer and Bender's Dental Pulp Books Online.