Mosby's Dental Dictionary Description.
Designed for use by the entire dental team, Mosby's Dental Dictionary includes more than 10,000 terms and 300 full-color illustrations. Definitions include all areas of dentistry, basic, clinical and behavioral sciences, terms related to office management, and commonly used medical terms. Thoroughly revised and updated, this edition includes more terms, more pronunciations, and extensive appendices for quick, easy-to-use access to information used daily in the clinical setting.
- Full-color illustrations enhance definitions.
- Accuracy of entries is verified by an expert review board including dentists and dental hygienists.
- Colored thumb bleeds make it easy to locate definitions quickly.
- Extensive appendices provide useful information in a quick-access format.
- 800 new terms have been added, especially in the fields of oral surgery, anatomy, and pathology.
- More implant and pathology photos are included to visually depict additional conditions and equipment.
- 20% more pronunciations have been added to the companion CD-ROM, for a total of 5,200 pronunciations.
- Updated appendices include CDT-2007/2008 — the coding system from the American Dental Association (ADA), chemical agents for surface disinfection, and the ADA's guidelines for prescribing dental radiographs.
- Implant prosthetics appendix has been added.
- New consultants include implantologist Charles Babbush, a pioneer in the field of dental implants and an internationally acclaimed surgeon, teacher, and lecturer.
Read Mosby's Dental Dictionary complete books online for free. Reading Mosby's Dental Dictionary full free books online without downloading.
Looking up to the full article E-Books free download? Here you can read
Mosby's Dental Dictionary . You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. Enjoy and relax with full Mosby's Dental Dictionary Books Online.