Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology: A Rationale for Diagnosis and Treatment Info.
This award-winning clinical text covers the vast array of conditions that oral and maxillofacial surgeons need to be prepared to identify and treat, ranging from common reactive disorders to carcinoma to rare salivary gland neoplasms to malignancies of bone. In addition to its clinical presentation, each disease entity includes its pathogenesis, differential diagnosis, diagnostic work-up, histopathology, treatment, and prognosis, offering the reader the complete context necessary for understanding and managing it. This updated two-volume edition includes several new disease entities, the latest information on recognizing and treating previously described conditions, and new clinical images and cases that better portray the clinical presentation and/or treatment of specific diseases. Significant additions include the section on bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis of the jaws (BIONJ), which includes over 50 new images and outlines the complete staging and treatment for both oral and intravenous BIONJ, and the incorporation of new reconstructive techniques using recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein, stem cell concentrates, and tissue-engineering principles where appropriate. An essential reference for any oral and maxillofacial surgeon or resident.
1. Biopsy Principles and Techniques
2. Inflammatory and Reactive Diseases of the Oral and Maxillofacial Region
3. Infectious Diseases of the Oral and Maxillofacial Region
4. Immune-Based Diseases
5. Conditions of Developmental Disturbance
6. Hyperplasias, Hamartomas, and Neoplasms: Their Biology and Its Impact on Treatment Decisions
7. Benign Epithelial Tumors of Mucosa and Skin
8. Premalignant and Malignant Epithelial Tumors of Mucosa and Skin
9. Management of Irradiated Patients and Osteoradionecrosis
10. Benign Soft Tissue Tumors of Mesenchymal Origin
11. Malignant Soft Tissue Tumors of Mesenchymal Origin
12. Non-neoplastic Salivary Gland Diseases
13. Salivary Gland Neoplasms
14. Odontogenic and Nonodontogenic Cysts
15. Odontogenic Tumors
16. Pigmented Lesions of Mucosa and Skin
17. Fibro-osseous Diseases and Systemic Diseases Affecting Bone
18. Benign Neoplasms of Bone
19. Malignant Neoplasms of Bone
20. Neoplasms of the Immune System: Lymphomas, Leukemias, Multiple Myelomas, and Langerhans Cell Histiocytoses
21. Where Have All the Great Terms Gone? The Names We Associate with Diseases, Syndromes, and Anatomy: Who Were They?.
Read Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology: A Rationale for Diagnosis and Treatment complete books online for free. Reading Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology: A Rationale for Diagnosis and Treatment full free books online without downloading.
Looking up to the full article E-Books free download? Here you can read
Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology: A Rationale for Diagnosis and Treatment . You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. Enjoy and relax with full Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology: A Rationale for Diagnosis and Treatment Books Online.